Flowers are good in the eyes but not all flowers are helpful for us because there are flowers containing poisons that can lead to illness or even to death if they are eaten.Some can also give illness when touched.
1. Autumn crocus
In Europe and some parts of Southeast Asia, crocus disguises itself as a touchable flower. However, it has poison in it that no one should desire to die from it. Of course we look at it but we should avoid contact with it.
In Europe, this beautiful and gorgeous flower has already victimized people leading them to numbness when touching it. It has too much dangerous poison in it this is why it is even very dangerous when coming near to it.
It has meaning in its name. Fox are dangerous. Though it can not kill by just touching it, it will kill if people would swallow even a small part of the plant because of its poison that is hidden by its beautiful appearance. See this one of a kind leaking solution company. You can try to click site 祥發工程 for more. See this company now.
4. English broom
The English broom is another poisonous flower that can harm your health. Since there are so many flowers that could kill, people who already know this and this why some do not even dare to touch it being intimidated if they just touch it.
5. Lily of the valley
This beautiful flower is really beautiful. Actually, it is used in some celebrations because of its real beauty. However, it is advised not to put this to your lips or else your nervous system and cardiovascular system will malfunction. Always be the first in my list. Quilted fabrics are going to be big this coming fall and winter.